While they don’t impact performance, dings, scratches and interior blemishes definitely affect the way you feel about your car. Hail damage makes even the most expensive car look cheap and secondhand. You spend so much time in your car – when your car looks great, you feel better about your commute and your day in general.
Car-Doc Automotive performs every service necessary to make your car look like new again.
- Detailing done right. From top to bottom, front to back, we professionally detail every inch of your car. You’ll be amazed at what we can do to make your car look like new again. As car professionals, we know exactly what methods to use for each of your car’s surfaces to deep clean, protect and rehab it, making it look great and extending the life of your interior.
- Paintless Dent Repair. Car-Doc Automotive uses unique dent repair tools to repair door dings, hail damage and more without paint or extensive body work.
- Windshield Repair. Those small cracks or dings in your windshield can develop into big problems down the road. Car-Doc can repair your windshield before it’s too late.
- Windshield Replacement. Car-Doc Automotive has every possible windshield available for installation on your vehicle and will professionally install your new windshield quickly.
- Headlight Restoration. Are your headlights dim? Car-Doc Automotive detailing technicians remove the unsightly film that builds up on your headlights, making them bright and attractive.
- Plastic Bumper Repair. Car-Doc Automotive repairs plastic bumpers for all makes and models. Cracks, scuffs and other damage to your bumpers make your car look older than it is and give the impression that the car hasn’t been cared for. Rehabbing your bumpers improves your car’s appearance instantly.
- Wheel Repair and Reconditioning. One of the first things that is noticed about your car is the condition of the wheels. However, your wheels undergo a lot of beating in day-to-day use, and can quickly look aged and dirty. Brake dust, dirt, and scrapes from encounters with the curb are all handled with our wheel repair and conditioning service.
If you are looking at trading or selling your car, getting your car detailed professionally is an inexpensive way to ensure that you get the maximum dollar amount on your sale. After a good detail, you may even decide you want to keep it!
You have a choice when looking for an auto detail service. The most important consideration is whether the service provider is equipped to really do the detail job right. Before deciding on an auto detail service, look at the shop environment. If a car detail service can’t keep their own shop in fantastic condition, can they really be trusted to detail your car?
Come take a look at our shop. Not only is the waiting area and shop environment interesting and comfortable, but clients have told us that they would happily eat their lunch – off our shop floor!
Depending on the condition of your car, a proper detailing can take time. If you are interested in making your car look like new again, please complete our online appointment request form to arrange a time for the appointment. We will ensure that we are ready to make your car look its best.